PaPaPeng

On Fri, 17 Jun 2005 23:26:25 GMT, "Smitty Reeves" wrote:

The young man let go with some four
letter words, with finishing he will sue me if I touch his tree.

One action you should take is to take as many photographs as you can
to document the problem and also to record your afterwards (trimming)
solution Take some photos showing how the overhang is interfering
with your mowing, creating debris, too much shade, etc. That saves a
lot of I said - you said arguments when it comes to a complaint before
an arbitrator or judge. I love digital cameras.