CL (dnoyeB) Gilbert

Joseph Meehan wrote:
wrote:

Hi,

..

But the big problem is that it keeps reclogging so we must only be
opening a small passage each time we snake it.

Steve

There are other possibilities. The design horizontal runs at the wrong
slope or wrong size pipes; condition of the pipes, a more serious clog
further down, maybe roots outside. All kinds of possible issues.

In my sink that clogged about once every 2 months, the pipe went uphill
a bit. this meant a lot of water was always in the pipe. we had a
double sink. you could see the effect when you ran the garbage grinder
or dishwasher and the water would start to push of the other drain till
the rate was reduced a bit.

--
Respectfully,

CL Gilbert