SoCalMike

Vanessa wrote:
dAz wrote:

anyway the point is the tool is about $20, if you have a few bands to do
good, but if you only have one band it's a bit of a waste, it shouldn't
cost more than $10 to resize the band.

I don't mind buying the tool as you never know when you'll need them
and it's good to have the right tool on hand.

Do you know what it's called & where's a decent place to buy quantity
one?

id call a few more jewelers. hell- take it to walmart, and tell em you
got it at the local sams club (walmart owns sams), mebbe theyll do it
for free.

(I'd never buy off of ebay though - it's 25% stolen goods according
to my friend's husband who is in the high tech crime unit of the police
dept).

So if you know of a non-ebay source for this tool, of quantity one, for
about twenty bucks - lots of us would probably like to know where to
get a deal like that.

Vanessa Cara Stancinni

usenet rule number one:

never use your complete name.