SQLit

"Zippertail" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi all,

My wife and I are planning to redo our small basement bathroom. The
existing floor is horrible pink ceramic tiles over concrete, and we are
thinking of putting down Linoleum self sticking tiles. I am toying with
the idea of gluing down a sheet of 1/4 inch hardboard over the ceramic
tiles and sticking down the lino on that......any thoughts??????

Zippertail

Peal and Stick works best with an flat surface. Is you floor flat?

1/4 inch hard board will break when I walk on it if there any gaps or voids.
Besides your going to loose some height, which can cause other issues.

Tile comes out really easy. Big hammer and chisel, flat shovel and some
buckets or a wheel barrow.

Just how are you going to trim the toilet?