Chris,

Hi. Did you have much experience before this? I am considering trying this,
but never did any detail work before. Have repaired wooden porches back in
Chicago, but that is pretty rough work.

Just curious what lessons learned in framing and any prep work for
floor/walls.

I don't think the full email thread is on site anymore.

Thanks.

Jim

"SilverUnicorn" wrote in message
Slowly but surely!!! Got a new job so I will have 1 week between

transition
where I hope to knock alot more out.

Comments, questions, concerns, all welcome :-) Go ahead, I'm thick skinned
:-)

http://flickr.com/photos/91696572@N00/

The space will be primarily a game room. We will have a pool table, bar,
seating area, and I will be putting my pinball machines and arcade games
down there as well. Do it yourself projects really teach you things. I
learned to leave drywall to the pros fro mnow on!

Chris