Rod Speed

Vanessa wrote in message
oups.com...
dAz wrote

anyway the point is the tool is about $20, if you have a few
bands to do good, but if you only have one band it's a bit of
a waste, it shouldn't cost more than $10 to resize the band.

I don't mind buying the tool as you never know when you'll
need them and it's good to have the right tool on hand.

Do you know what it's called & where's
a decent place to buy quantity one?

Ebay.

(I'd never buy off of ebay though - it's 25% stolen
goods according to my friend's husband who is in
the high tech crime unit of the police dept).

Very unlikely indeed that a tool like that would be stolen.

And its easy enough to avoid any risk of stolen stuff with
ebay, just look for one of the operations thats clearly
using ebay as a cheap way of doing online transactions
with a significant volume of the same stuff sold on ebay.

So if you know of a non-ebay source for this tool,
of quantity one, for about twenty bucks - lots of us
would probably like to know where to get a deal like that.

Makes a lot more sense to use ebay and recognise that a
tool like that isnt likely to be stolen, particularly if its unused.