Vanessa

dAz wrote:
anyway the point is the tool is about $20, if you have a few bands to do
good, but if you only have one band it's a bit of a waste, it shouldn't
cost more than $10 to resize the band.

I don't mind buying the tool as you never know when you'll need them
and it's good to have the right tool on hand.

Do you know what it's called & where's a decent place to buy quantity
one?
(I'd never buy off of ebay though - it's 25% stolen goods according
to my friend's husband who is in the high tech crime unit of the police
dept).

So if you know of a non-ebay source for this tool, of quantity one, for
about twenty bucks - lots of us would probably like to know where to
get a deal like that.

Vanessa Cara Stancinni