Vanessa

ne333ro wrote:
Vanessa wrote:
How do we adjust a too-large stainless steel watch band?

Presumably you will get it done at the jewelry store

I first called a nearby jewelry store I found in the phone book before
asking you.

The guy who answered the phone said it would cost "only $40" (which is
more than I paid for the Wenger scuba dive watch at CostCo).

I asked what he based that fee upon and he said it would take 20
minutes and he gets $120 an hour to fix watches so his estimate was $40
dollars to adjust the steel band.

After that, I didn't call anyone else as it was clear it would cost
more than the watch to have the band adjusted.

VCS