John Gilmer

"Grey-hound" wrote in message
news:eoZse.19714$tY4.5294@trnddc06...
I live in FL and about 25% of the time when I use the water to my house
mostly air spits out of the faucet (all faucets in house). It is the same
for the toilet. The pressure tank was replaced a few years ago (lightning
dropped a piece of tree on it). It seems to clear up after about 10 mins

of
use and it happens with both hot and cold water. Everything else seems
normal except for this. Any ideas?

"Sounds like" (if you have an air over water system) that the "air level
control" isn't working right.

If you don't then you pump is "sucking air" sometimes. That could be
caused from anything from a low water level in your well or a leak in the
pipe which under conditions of high flow and low water pressure can cause a
small leak to permit a significant amount of air to be sucked in yet when
under pressure might not look like a serious leak.

Unless you find something simple to replace (like a air level control) then
I suggest you call you "Well Guy" and pay for his knowledge and experience.