Ronald Carter

In a previous posting, Usenet was endowed with the following text from
John Keith :

I've had expended metal screens over mine for the past several years
and while they worked early in their life their performance is getting
unaccepable now (I was just up cleaning the other day.) The screen is
getting bent, it is hard to reinsert under the shingles and I'm still
getting a lot of gunk coming in under the screen, which means the
screen needs to be lifted to get to it, which makes its effectiveness
even worse.

The expanded metal screens are junk. Take a look at Steelco screens:
http://www.gutterscreen.net. Galvanized steel, reinforced edges. Quality
product. Whatever settles in the gutters can easily be washed out with a
water hose without having to remove the screens.

RC