Ronald Carter

In a previous posting, Usenet was endowed with the following text from
"RichK" :

Originally, the gutters were covered with a nylon mash type cover, but it
was flimsy and buckled up in many places. I installed a white, flat plastic
covers from Home Depot. It looked like they should keep the leaves and
maple seeds out - but it did not work too good. Fair amount of water makes
it past it. How - don't know.

The plastic screens have a wide, flat mesh. They actually cover most of
the rain gutter opening. That's why so much rain water makes it over the
gutters

What should I try next ??? :-) Don't enjoy climbing anymore.

Take a look at http://www.gutterscreen.net. Their screens are easily
installed, very rigid, and don't restrict rain water going into gutters.
Theoretically, most anything that gets through the mesh will wash out in
a good rain, except for some minor sediment.

RC