TURTLE

"lindy" wrote in message
Cellulose

This is Turtle.

I have the Cellulose blown in my attic and I have paid everyday since for it.
Afterwards i have to dust atleast every 3 or 4 days and change my filter on the
air conditioner every week. The Cellulose has a fine dust that will leak into
your house over time and you will see it everywhere. Before I had it blown in i
would dust every 2 or 3 weeks and change the filter on the hvac system every 1
to 2 months.

Now it has been in here about 6 or 7 years and the dust has slowed down to about
1/3 as bad now.

I wished i had never did it ! I would use anything but Cellulose blown in
insulation.

TURTLE