TURTLE

"JRanieri" heck no wrote in message ...

"TURTLE" wrote in message

"Smitty Reeves" wrote in message
One of my neighbors has a giant maple tree overhanging my side yard. At

72
years young, I still mow my own grass. I keep my own trees trimmed so I
don't have to do the duck & weave while mowing. I asked my neighbor if

he
would mind if I trimmed his tree because of the obstacle it creates.

It's
not like I'm going to be climbing on a ladder to trim this thing, but

just
so it doesn't smack my glasses off. The young man let go with some four
letter words, with finishing he will sue me if I touch his tree. What
happened to the country we used to live in? Do I have to put up with

this?

This is Turtle.

Well me i would just cut them and tell him to bite me if he said anything.

well if you wanted to , you could invite a few mean ass types over to be

around
in the yard while you cut them and he will keep his mouth shut. You can

check
with any bar in town owner to see about getting 3 or 4 bad asses for a few

hours
to come over while you cut the limbs. Find out what they drink and have a

good
amount of it.

I don't know - that plan didn't work out so well for the Rolling Stones at
Altamont.

This is Turtle.

Rolling Stones ask the others party to come over to deal with. have a Party but
don't ask the other party to come over on your property.

TURTLE