Bob G.

I would just cut them branches with no fanfare at all.....

And then when he comes over to bitch about it, I'd tell him to get the hell
offa my property and when he don't leave immediately call in the cops on him
for tresspass.

To be honest that is exactly how I would handle this situation....

IF I were a thinking man I may as my lawyer for his opinion...BUT in
either case those branches would be trimmed .. or ...I would become
creative ...lol

If he tried to sue me I would me laughing my ass off

Bob Griffiths
Thanking the good lord that I have excellent neighbors