dAz

Greg Mossman wrote:
"dAz" dazb@zipDOTcomDOTau wrote in message
u...

but really the best solution for you is to take it to a watchmaker or
jeweller and have them do it, I usually charge a couple of dollars, or
nothing if they bought watch or band from me.

You don't get ****ed off that your customer bought their watch from a big
box store? If I were the jeweler I'd probably tell the customer to return
to Costco to get the thing adjusted because that's the quality service she
paid for. But that's just me perhaps.

all the time, they buy them duty free, on a bargain somwhere etc etc,
but come to me for batteries, servicing, and band adjustments, meanwhile
my stock just sit there on the shelf, oh well, glad I am not in a shop
anymore.