PrecisionMachinisT

"TURTLE" wrote in message

"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote in message
m...

"TURTLE" wrote in message

Well me i would just cut them and tell him to bite me if he said

anything.

well if you wanted to , you could invite a few mean ass types over to

be
around in the yard while you cut them and he will keep his mouth shut.

You
can check with any bar in town owner to see about getting 3 or 4 bad

asses
for a few hours to come over while you cut the limbs. Find out what

they
drink and have a good amount of it.

Not such a bad idea. I'd get out the chain saw, but I'd also take some

steps
in case of retaliation. You may want to tell the story to the police,

check
to be sure you can cut them (I'm 99.99% sure, but I'm not a lawyer) and

tell
them when you are going to do so.
--
Ed
http://pages.cthome.net/edhome/

This is Turtle.

Here is one to add to it. You tell him well i had to cut the limb because

i was
putting up a metal portable carport to park my truck under and the limbs

were in
the way.

Also I forgot one thing here. i got into falling trees in a hurrican and

here is
Louisiana if a tree falls from the next door neighbor and lands in your

yard.
the person's yard that the tree landed in is responciable to clean it up.

Now
here comes the part to fit here.

If a tree is on your neighbors land and limb stick over to on your land.

You are
responciable to trim and maintain any part of the tree that is over or on

your
land. You can trim or do as you please with any bush or tree that is

hanging on
or above your land. Now for leaves falling off it. You can cut the limb on

your
side but you have to let the leaves fall as they please from any limbs on

the
other fellows land.

TURTLE

P.S. I would still tell him to just Bite Me and cut them.

I would just cut them branches with no fanfare at all.....

And then when he comes over to bitch about it, I'd tell him to get the hell
offa my property and when he don't leave immediately call in the cops on him
for tresspass.

--

SVL