G Henslee

G Henslee wrote:
DJ wrote:

Does anyone have experience with this grout? Advice? Tips and/or
tricks?

DJ

Experience? Yes, but you don't. Stick to conventional grout.

I checked out their website regarding this product and in fairness I
should add I haven't used this particular product. I don't know what
Laticrete has done to make it easier to install than epoxy grout, but
maybe they're onto something. It's touted to be 'easy' for the first
time diy'er and easy to use as cement based grout, so let us know how it
goes for you.

This is interesting:
"A new design component,
LATICRETE SpectraLOCK Dazzle, adds metallics or
“glow in the dark” enhancements to the grouts."

The kids will like that aspect of it...