Default hard drive recovery question

Hey guys,

My hard drive was dead, i tried freezing it which didnt work, and as i
figured I had nothing to lose(Wasnt being recognised by bios at all,
definite physical problem, clicking sounds), i took it apart, how i
stuffed up the heads...the platters are still safe and intact, is there
any possibilty of transferring them to a new hdd, otherwise any idea
how much it would cost to recover data, or if it is possible it is
cheaper to get it recovered overseas, as im am traveling to asia soon,
maybe its cheaper in thailand/taiwan etc?

many thanks,
josh