jim rozen

In article , Ignoramus15786 says...

I also do not see what's the big deal about these catalogs, other than
the prestige factor. I can find anything that I need by asking here
and browsing their online catalog.

Some folks are "online" and some folks are "hardcopy only."

Often you can tell the latter because there's a lot of muffled
cursing inside their offices and the sound of computer keyboards
being slammed into the walls.

Basically folks like us like to have pages to drool over. Strange
I know but there it is. The real deal is that most of the GUIs
for those online catalogs just plain suck.

Jim

please reply to: