MG

"Zean Smith" wrote in message
I bought a bicycle rack from home depot and installed it in my garage, now
my wife says it looks like ****, so now I have to move it somewhere else.
But that rack comes with One-way screws, (like this one:
http://www.hudsonfasteners.com/sec/sec_ow_rhms.htm) I can't get it
out...help...

is there a tool I can buy to remove the screw? this screws are stupid..
actually my wife is stupid too.

help.

Depending on what is around the screw and what would be left after the had
is gone, you could center punch really good, drill a small hole easy to keep
centered and than drill with a bit slightly larger than the shank until the
had fall off. The bike rack is now free, You now got to get the screw out
by grabbing the shank with players wise grips or whatever is handy.

Why did you use the one way screws in the first place?

MG