HerHusband

I've noticed a dramatic decrease in the number of ants

Good to know that. May be you have done something right.

I'm still watching and waiting... I wish I could say the problem is solved,
but I'm still seeing a few random ants around the house each day (indoors
and out). Nothing real organized, but they still bug me...

I don't mind an ant or two every once in a while, but there's still a few
too many for my comfort level. So, I'm trying to be patient and see how
things progress before shelling out more money... So far, so good though.

Anthony