Randal

Bought a Big window unit from Sears, they were supposed to email me when it
came in. I never received the email, and found out by checking their site.
Picked it up on the 15th of June and my help went in the hospital while I
was picking it up. Opened and went to install it, weekend before last and
found out it was missing parts, after two trys getting customer service,
they said I'd have the parts on July 5th. July 5th came and the only thing
they sent me was the parts list. No installtion instructions and if you
use the wrong screw, you put it through the compressor, still no reply from
customer no service. Big model is only intermitantly carried in stores, so
no real return policy.