Kingfish Stevens

The best way to bid on eBay is to use a snipeing service like
eSnipe.com. Set whatever is the max you're willing to pay, to be
placed 5 seconds before the end of the auction. It's worked many
times for me.
Kingfish

On Tue, 05 Jul 2005 17:32:23 GMT, xray
wrote:

I've been looking for a 4-jaw chuck for my lathe. Here's one that I was
following, but I think got too high for some reason:

When I look at the bidding history, I see one person bidding up the
price with no other bids in between. I have seen this before on other
eBay auctions.

I can't figure out how this can happen. Is there something missing in
the history that is displayed or is there some other explanation.

Just curious about this weirdness that I have seen before.