lionslair at consolidated dot net

D Murphy wrote:

"ted harris" wrote in
:

Hello everyone,
It's been quite a while since I have posted here...ever since
news.individual.net changed it's service to 10 euro's a year from
being free. Right about that time, I relocated to Georgia and am just
getting to the point where I can start lurking again.
Well, anyway, I have a friend that has a;
HP Preis Engraving Machine
Panto-engraver
model #2D-4
Serial # 4477
It looks like the belt is 3/16" x 78" long and is a round braided
endless belt...
Any ideas on where to get a belt?
Any body else have one of these machines?

Thanks for the help,

I don't know if this address is still good. Worth a shot anyway.

H.P. Preis Engraving Machine Company
651 U.S. Highway 22
Hillside, N.J. 07275

That explains it - H.P. not HP or H-P (never seen). Glad someone knew.

Martin

--
Martin Eastburn
NRA LOH, NRA Life