Greg Postma

jtaylor wrote:

And a right ******* he would be to sell them, too.

Fourth generation tools are not supposed to be sold just 'cause they are
worth some money.

Yes, I am a right proper ******* and thank you for noticingG.

How ever, I do agree about 4th generation tools. When my grandfather
moved to Florida in the 1960, he gave me his tools. He also was a
cabinet maker and never owned a power tool. He was a pattern maker at
Pullman Co. from the 1920's til he retired in 1960. I still remember
this tool box, flat black and butt ugly on the out side and cherry,
mahogany and rosewood on the inside. A place for ever thing and every
thing in it's place. I got married, moved about and when I went back to
my folks place to collect the tool box after I bought a home, I found
out that the tool box and tools were badly damage by a flood in the
basement and my Dad tossed the whole works out. I was heart broken.
I now have a second chance at owning experienced tools. I hope that my
hands will someday be as good as the hands that once owned these tools.

Greg