Jeff Wisnia

Greg Postma wrote:
My Mother in law has been under the weather the past couple of weeks, so
SWMBO and I have been spending a lot of time with her in the hospital
and her husband (at home). The FIL is starting to lose his faculties, so
we have to check up on him daily, make sure he gets enough nourishment
and generally make sure he takes his meds and bathes once in a while. I
often sit with him and "relive" his past. This past weekend, he told me
that he wants me to "get those dam tools outa the basement..."I'll never
use them so please get them to a good home".....

Damn!

All I ever got from my FIL were a lot of requests to fix broken stuff
for him.

Some guys have all the luck. G

Jeff

--