Jon Danniken

Default Calculating tensile forces in a spinning disc?

I'm building a disk, of uniform density, which will be spun at a constant
RPM about a central axis (ie, a flywheel). It's actually a little more
complicated by several short carbide rods inserted perpendicular to and
towards the periphery of the disc surface (metal content), but for now I'll
limit this to the disc itself.

Since it's been too long for me to remember (or be able to derive by myself)
any calculus, does anyone have any handy dandy equations useful in
determining the tensile forces in a spinning disc? I know the tensile
strength rating of the material, and would like to be able to safely "rate"
the spinning thing to be within a safe (70% or so) margin.

Thanks for any suggestions,

Jon