Lloyd E. Sponenburgh

wrote in message
ups.com...
I order from MMC quite frequently and they have never sent me a printed
(or otherwise) catalog....Thank God. Yes, I know what I'm missing....A
lot of weight to recycle.

I dunno. I like a printed catalog I can simply peruse for enjoyment and to
stimulate ideas. There are many, many items in there you'd never guess they
carried, or guess about an application until you read the information they
present.

Besides, my laptop is clumsy to use while I'm on the can.

I'm a bit confused by people who insist they must lie to get a service. If
I knew they'd lied to get a catalog, I think I'd automatically assume
they'll lie to me and their other customers. I have enough other problems
to make me want to avoid dishonest businessmen.

If you're looking for a specific item, the online catalogs for both McMaster
(better, I think) and MSC (not as good, but perfectly usable) are adequate
for any ordering you do. As with anything, if you do enough volume with
them to justify sending you a $30+ catalog, they will.

LLoyd