Larry Jaques

On Thu, 07 Jul 2005 09:07:56 GMT, the opaque sittingduck
clearly wrote:

Kirk Gordon wrote:

--snip--
As long as we continue to elect people on the basis of whether they
promise to give each of us, personally and individually, whatever it is
we want, and as long as we attempt to use our political processes to
achieve our own little bits of power and control, we'll ALWAYS get
control freaks and power mongers, and never EVER get leaders. It's the
path of least resistance, the least common denominator, and the entropic
tendency toward chaos and disorder, all rolled into one big mess.

Wow, it's almost worth wading through thousands of GARBAGE posts by people
like gunner and his ilk to find gems like this.
Well said!

Duck, I'm glad you quoted the entire thing again. I had missed it
after scanning the first screen and overlooking the best part of his
message.

-
Better Living Through Denial
http://diversify.com Dynamic Websites, PHP Apps, MySQL databases