Carla Fong

Bob Engelhardt wrote:
I'm thinking of buying this 4 1/2" Wilton:
http://www.use-enco.com/CGI/INSRIT?PMAKA=426-1010

It's a great (new) price, especially if Enco has a July free shipping
promo. BUT, is the Tradesman still a quality vise, or has it gone Asian
and its quality to hell with it? I know Wilton has lesser models that
are definitely cheap Asian, but how about the Tradesman specifically?

Thanks,
Bob

Going to the Enco site tries to force me to install Javascripting in
order to view the page with this vise. Too bad, I'm in the market for
another bench vise.

Someone at Enco should get wise and kill that requirement. Many of us
have set up our systems to disallow scripting to reduce the possibility
of hijacking.

Carla