Frank Campbell

In article , blueman
wrote:

Now that I bought my first router (and a good quality one at that --
DEWALT DW618B3), I need to buy my first set of router bits.

At this stage, I am looking for a starter kit that has a broad
selection of styles and sizes of router bits so that I can start
learning and experimenting.

snip

One thing to check for when purchasing a kit, especially 1/4" shanks,
is the overall diameter of the routerbits, in some kits they are very
small so any guide bearings will also be very small in diameter. Some
of the bearings are so small that any imperfection or sawdust on the
edge that they run over will be magnified making a wavy cut.

--
http://sawdustmaking.com