Ken Johnsen

"blueman" wrote in message
Now that I bought my first router (and a good quality one at that --
DEWALT DW618B3), I need to buy my first set of router bits.

At this stage, I am looking for a starter kit that has a broad
selection of styles and sizes of router bits so that I can start
learning and experimenting.

I am looking for good *value* in a broad selection kit. Quality is
important to some degree, but my budget is not unlimited and I am

planning on using this to learn. If/when I get better, I will know
what bits I value most and I can invest more in getting those in
higher quality.

Keep in mind most sets include bits you will not use. that's why many
recomend buying as you need them. Quality speaks for itself - you get what
you pay for.

When I started I bought as I needed and found it to be good advice, but I
see now that Infinity Tools makes a small set that includes all your basics.
I think others now do the same. I have not used Infinity but from other
posts I beleive their quality is good. Check their web site

Ken