blueman

Default Looking for good value Router bit starter kit...

Now that I bought my first router (and a good quality one at that --
DEWALT DW618B3), I need to buy my first set of router bits.

At this stage, I am looking for a starter kit that has a broad
selection of styles and sizes of router bits so that I can start
learning and experimenting.

I am looking for good *value* in a broad selection kit. Quality is
important to some degree, but my budget is not unlimited and I am
planning on using this to learn. If/when I get better, I will know
what bits I value most and I can invest more in getting those in
higher quality.

I have seen the "Hickory Woodworking RBK1031 24-Piece Carbide Master
Router Bit Set, 1/2" Shank" priced at about $60. Is that a good match?

Any other recommendations?

Thanks