Jb

Default McCulloch Strimmer Line

I actually tried this but the steel wire kept breaking and the machine damn
near shook itself to bits from vibration. Getting the wire to be EXACTLY the
same length each way is more difficult than you would suppose. I even tried
flexible steel wire to try and prevent the breakages but the imbalance was
even worse.
One more thing, the clutch has now died. Whether through old age or the
strain of my experiments I don't know but finding a new part is proving
difficult to say the least

Jb

---