Ed Bailen

On 5 Jul 2005 18:27:04 GMT, Dave Hinz wrote:

On Tue, 05 Jul 2005 13:16:04 -0500, Rex B wrote:
Get the two marked with a sharp punch, then use a compass to scribe the
other two.

I thought of that...right after I drilled & tapped the first two holes.
So, that would really work with any number of holes; once I have the
circle diameter known and marked, pick a point, determine the spacing,
and walk it around the circle. If I didn't screw something up, it'll
all line up to the original hole when I get all the way around - yes?

Wow, that metalwebnews.com site has some good info on it... time to
spend some quality reading time there.

Thanks,
Dave Hinz

You could thread some studs into the holes and then support the studs
on some 1-2-3 blocks on a surface plate with the disk vertical. If
you still have your center mark on the disk, you can use a square on
the surface plate to mark the other two holes.

Regards,
Ed