Waynemak

I have a 1967 starcraft that we painted about 8 years ago. We used a
aluminum primer, then auto primer, then white auto paint. It was in the
water for 4 summers and towed to the water for 4 years. The paint still
looks very good. It did pimple a small amount where the paint is under
water, but it hasn't come off. The boat would sit in the water for 4 to 5
months and the paint is still on, it is stained at the water line but not to
bad.

But looking at the size of the boat you have it would be more work than
worth. We have a 140 HP on our boat and ski with it every weekend.
"Ignoramus12555" wrote in message
I have a 12 foot aluminum boat and am wondering if it is worthwhile to
paint it where the paint was abraded. If so, what paint would you use.

Appearance is of zero importance to me. This boat will be used for
entertaining a 4 year old, not for babe chasing etc.