Gardens Alive sells organic stuff to take care of carpenter ants. This
is probably good for some people. I have already purchased the
chemicals that professional use to take care of carpenter ants.
Therefore, I will not be buying the alternatives from Gardens Alive.

Hope someone else can try their products and see how things go.

Jay Chan

Stormin Mormon wrote:
Dear Mr. Chan,
Please try the Gardens Alive stuff and let us know how it works. This
field promotion to Product Tester Grade Five brings with it a promotion, a
26% raise, and increased posting privileges. Do you accept this assignment?
Your nation needs you.