SteveRoche

Default McCulloch Strimmer Line

: I have an old 28cc McCulloch Strimmer (without brushcutter attachment)
: and I'm getting really tired of having to replace the line, and the
: 'bump feed' has never worked since day one so I'm forever having to
: stop to feed out more line from the spool.

Huh, I have a McCulloch leaf sucker - and boy does it suck. Its
broken, so I take it to the repair man who informs me its a cheap DIY
thing and consequently the spares needed to fix it just aren't
available. His advice - bin it and buy a decent one.

Steve...