No-One

To make this short I had a similar problem when I bought a scroll saw &
the blade clamp broke the first time it was used....(make that the first
time it was turned on, never got to use it) Went back to the store &
they said that I would have to order the part(s) on-line & that they
would not do it for me.

I went home, boxed it all up, brought it back for a full refund & bought
a Delta.

JJS

John Moorhead wrote:
Folks -

Okay, I don't know if Kmart bought Sears or it was the other way around, but
I'll use the following example as "Exhibit A" as to why Sears had been
having trouble and "Exhibit B" as to why I've made a vow to NEVER do any
business with Sears again.

Exhibit A - ...

Exhibit B - ...