Odinn

On 7/5/2005 11:05 PM keyridge mumbled something about the following:
Building a 12x16 shed. Need to raise the walls but too heavy to safely
lift and set in place on my own. Other than begging the neighbours, do
you have any recommendations or equipment suggestions to do this on my
own?

I built my 16x24 shed using tilt-up wall construction, took 3 of us to
raise the walls (no siding, just bare framing) and set into place. All
it took was a couple 6 packs and a BBQ to get a couple of friends over
to help.

--
Odinn
RCOS #7

"The more I study religions the more I am convinced that man never
worshipped anything but himself." -- Sir Richard Francis Burton

Reeky's unofficial homepage ... http://www.reeky.org
'03 FLHTI ........... http://www.sloanclan.org/gallery/ElectraGlide
'97 VN1500D ......... http://www.sloanclan.org/gallery/VulcanClassic
Atlanta Biker Net ... http://www.atlantabiker.net