Nick Hull

In article .com,
wrote:

Anyway, my thought was to fill some already pressure resistant device
such as a pressure cooker or autoclave chamber (hello ebay!) with water
and then use shop air to increase the pressure. I don't need a viewing
window as I would basically take it up to pressure, leave it there for
a few hours, relieve the pressure and then check to see if anything
leaked.

Normal pressure cookers only go to 15psi, but that is steam so there has
to be a good safety margin built in. Just be aware you are
overpressurizing the vessel and be prepared for catastrophic rupture.

--
Free men own guns, slaves don't
www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/5357/