Dave Hinz

On 5 Jul 2005 12:38:09 -0700, jim rozen wrote:
In article , Dave Hinz says...

Now, how do I get the 4 points layed out properly from there? I can use
a center finder to get two of 'em, but how do I get the other two evenly
spaced from those points? Or, worse yet, what if I wanted 3, or 5 holes
on that circle, rather than 4?

(snip good description)

Then you just need two other paired coordinates, because the
thing is symmetric about the X=0 line.

So, just like so many other things, there are many, many correct ways to
do this. I wasn't thinking of it as an X/Y question, but as an angular
question. Looks like "offset from center" is the way to go, at least
for this particular project. Thanks! The second one should be
better...

Dave Hinz