Dave Hinz

On Tue, 05 Jul 2005 13:16:04 -0500, Rex B wrote:
Get the two marked with a sharp punch, then use a compass to scribe the
other two.

I thought of that...right after I drilled & tapped the first two holes.
So, that would really work with any number of holes; once I have the
circle diameter known and marked, pick a point, determine the spacing,
and walk it around the circle. If I didn't screw something up, it'll
all line up to the original hole when I get all the way around - yes?

Wow, that metalwebnews.com site has some good info on it... time to
spend some quality reading time there.

Thanks,
Dave Hinz