none

Default Sonyt TA-H2600 amp info needed...

I've got an old Sony integrated amplifier, a TA-H2600.
It uses ribbon cable connectors to hook up to the other components.
Does anyone have a manual that gives the pinout for the ribbon cables?
I'm wanting to use it standalone.(The original components died a while
back)
Sony of course is about as much use a as a tit on a bull inregards to
support for this unit.(Sony rep I talked to claims they never made it
as it's not in his database.)
Anyone that has a manual or knows the pinout, I'd be gratefull if you
could post the info.
TIA