First thing remove the light box (presswood box all chassis & CRTs
Mounted. If there is acover on fromt of box (convergence controls )
remove it. the HV divider block is behind it. Locate thr red wire off
slightly by its self (goes to HV transformer) remove it Put into a dry
class bottle (for insulation purposes) Now hook up speakers & attempt
to turn on If sound returns You have a bad divider block, or a shorted
anode lead to one of CRTs If sound returns plug wire from transformer
back in & remove the red wires going to CRTs one at a time & try
turning on. This will isolate problem to individual tubes If this
checks contact me & I'll make further recomendations