Tom

"keyridge" wrote in message
ups.com...
Building a 12x16 shed. Need to raise the walls but too heavy to safely
lift and set in place on my own. Other than begging the neighbours, do
you have any recommendations or equipment suggestions to do this on my
own?

I think house framers use their Craftsman levels as levers to raise framed
walls. We used to have barrels of them that carpenters had returned for new
ones under the Craftsman lifetime warranty at the Sears store in Arizona
that I retired from. They were all pretty well bent from something other
than checking level. Just an idea.........

Tom.