Lew Hodgett

keyridge wrote:
Building a 12x16 shed. Need to raise the walls but too heavy to safely
lift and set in place on my own. Other than begging the neighbours, do
you have any recommendations or equipment suggestions to do this on my
own?

When I built my 12x20 shed, used tilt up construction as you are suggesting.

A BBQ and a couple of cases of beer to encourage the neighbor's
participation beats the hell out of a poke in the eye with a sharp stick.

It is also a lot less expensive than renting the necessary equipment.

Back in the old days, people called it a barn raising, at least where i
lived.

Lew