HMFIC-1369

Jesus Where Are you Coming From? This has NOTHING to do with NOT PAYING FOR
SOMETHING!

EQUAL PROTECTION UNDER THE LAW....................

Are you challenged, why are you so fixated on theft... I WASN'T TAKING OR
JUSTIFYING IT... ONLY STATING THAT CONSUMERS DESERVE EQUAL PROTECTION UNDER
THE EXTENT OF THE COPYRIGHT! You want you cake and eat it too, tough!

did you get left back in 5th grade or something? I don't think I'd pay you
very much for anything you've ever done.... Looks like it'd never work right
anyway! You can't even read....................

Ta Ta!

"Dave Hinz" wrote in message
On Tue, 05 Jul 2005 19:24:37 GMT, HMFIC-1369 wrote:

If they want copyright privileges,then they should be held responsible

for
providing owners with specific
product upgrades and support for the life of the product...

What's that got to do with using something you don't want to pay for?

What this says is that, the owner has certain rights as do the creator.
Honestly if anybody is still using software that's 10 years old, I'd say
that they're having a tough time. If somebody wants copyright's for 20
years, then fine support that product for 20 years! You have to

distinguish
from devices to software to music and movies! How many times have you

bought
a product that didn't perform as it claims or have it break. The

difficulty
in exchanging and repairing is at most difficult or cost prohibitive.

And this justifies theft how, exactly?

I have patents and certainly protect myself. I simply feel that

owners/users
should be afforded rights attributed to those who choose to copyright.
Freeware is freeware user beware, but as for buying I think consumers

should
be given equal footing and protection under the copyright laws. Ever buy
something that failed that actually cost you more to return, then it did

buy? Happens everyday but there are no laws to protect you..............

And what does that have to do with some bozo wandering in asking us to
steal plans for him?

Your on your own, they're protected and enforced by the Federal

Government

In other words, "some guy sold me crappy software so I'm going to steal
software from now on"? If it's crappy, don't use it. If you just say
it's crappy, and then use it anyway, you're just using an excuse to
steal it. Will I support software I wrote 25 years ago? Sure, but
you're gonna pay me by the hour, and if you expect something I wrote in
1980, or 1990, or even 2000 to still be under some sort of warranty,
well, you're delusional.

Dave Hinz