DeepDiver

"Darek Fisk" wrote in message
news:HKrye.1868503$6l.662493@pd7tw2no...
I would like to ask for an advice on installing a needle valve (made for
LPG) in to BBQ.
I need to lower the temp on my BBQ from about 275F (present min setting)
down to 225F to do some slow cooking.

Instead of risking life and limb by messing with your regulator and gas
supply, why not try propping the lid of your grill open a small amount to
bleed off some of the excess heat? Experiment to get it right. If you're
also concerned about the direct heat from the flame, that can be controlled
by placing your food over an unlit burner and/or using aluminum foil or a
tray under your food.

Or, you could get yourself a nice charcoal-fired grill for some really tasty
slow-cooking!

- Michael