Tom Miller

open I can trip safety on my tank regulator in to slow flow what gives
me
about 180F but it is non adjustable and can not be increased. I am
thinking
about installing needle valve (have one) but I am not sure if this let

me
adjust the propane flow so I can regulate temperature in the range lower
than my present minimum. And where would be the better place to install

Its your funeral, so, if you decide to do it,put the valve on the downstream
side of the regulator. The pressure will be constant, so the flow will vary
with the opening of the valve. Just put out your cigarette befor you chek
it each time as you could achiev orbit if the flame has gone out and you
light it when the thing is full of gas.